A&A Dukaan Financial Services Private Limited (“BankBazaar”) welcomes you to www.bankbazaarnews.com (“Website”) owned and operated by BankBazaar, a private limited company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at 3rd Floor, Hameedia Centre, 14/43, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600006, India.
This document/agreement/understanding is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
BankBazaar reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Terms without prior notice, and your continued access or use of the Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Terms. It is strongly recommended for you to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Terms. If you object to the Terms or any subsequent modifications to the Terms or become dissatisfied with the Website in any way, your only recourse is to immediately terminate usage of the Website.
In addition to the above accessing and/or using the Website shall be subject to the terms set forth below:
- Any reference to the singular includes a reference to the plural and vice versa, and any reference to one gender includes a reference to other gender(s), unless explicitly provided for.
- Headings and captions are used for convenience only and not for interpretation of the Terms.
- Any reference to a natural person shall, include his/her heirs, executors, successors, legal representatives and permitted assignees and any reference to a juristic person shall, include its affiliates, successors-in-interest and permitted assignees, unless repugnant to the context.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- You shall not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content of the Website in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content of the Website except for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- You will not use the Website, or any content provided thereon for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or otherwise prohibited by the Terms.
- You will not access (or attempt to access) the Website, or any content provided therein by any means that is illegal, unlawful or otherwise prohibited by the Terms.
- You will not circumvent or disable any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Website; remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices (including trademark and copyright notices) which may be affixed to or contained on any portion of the Website; and not use the Website in a manner that threatens the integrity, performance, or availability of the Website.
- You do not have the right to use any of BankBazaar’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and/or other distinctive brand features.
- You will not attempt to or engage in any activity that may:
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover any source code related to the Website or any part thereof.
- use any robot, spider, retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Website or the content thereof;
- collect information about users of the Website for any illegal, unlawful purpose(s) or for any other purpose whatsoever;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature through the Website;
- use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair, or undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to, any of the servers, networks, computer systems or resources connected to any of the servers connected, directly or indirectly to the Website, or interfere with any other third party’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
- carry out any denial of service or any other harmful attacks on the Website or; disrupt or place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, or interfere with or attempt to make, or attempt any unauthorized access to the Website or any part of the Website or any user of the Website; and
- obtain any materials or information through any means which in the opinion of BankBazaar is not intentionally made available through the Website.
SUBMISSION ON THE WEBSITE
You may submit materials for publication / display by way of feedback/comments/content or any other means on the Website provided that such submissions do not, in any manner whatsoever, amount to posting or transmitting to or through this Website:
- any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law;
- any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any good or services);
- any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary or intellectual property right(s) of any third party.
You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from violation of any the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of any content/comments/feedback on this Website. BankBazaar shall accept no liability with respect to any material submitted by you on the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to third party websites or services. If you choose to access such third party websites and/or disclose information to such third party service providers and grant them permission to collect information about you, then the use of your information by such third parties shall be governed by their respective terms and privacy policies. As such we strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites or services carefully before deciding to use their services.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES
All information on the Website is for educational and informational purpose only and the Website and its content are provided by BankBazaar on an “As Is” and on an “As Available” basis. BankBazaar excludes any warranties (whether expressed or implied), as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy and completeness on any of the contents / information displayed on the Website, including but not limited to any comments, feedback and advertisements contained therein. The content published on the Website do not constitute any sort of advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. You are strongly advised to consult a registered and qualified financial advisor prior to making any investment or taking any finance related decision. The contents provided through the Website may not be bereft of informational inaccuracies or typographical errors. BankBazaar may make changes or improvements to the Website at any time in this regard but any failure to do so shall not make BankBazaar liable in any regard. Further, BankBazaar does not warrant that the functions contained in the contents will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or the servers that make them available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. BankBazaar makes no commitment to update the materials on the Website. BankBazaar shall not be liable for any misuse or data theft as a consequence of your use of the Website.
In no event shall BankBazaar or its officers, directors, employees, and agents be liable for (i) any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages however caused; (ii) any injury, death, loss, claim, act of god, accident; (iii) any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as the result of your access to the Website or your downloading of any content from the Website (iv) any failure or delay (including without limitation the use of or inability to use any component of the Website); (v) any use of the Website or content or; (vi) on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of your use of the Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold BankBazaar (and its officers, directors, agents and employees) harmless from any and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this Terms, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use/misuse of the Website.
All materials (including, without limitation, all designs, images, GIFs, memes, logos, names, text, illustrations, icons, audio clips, video clips, documents, products, software, sound recordings, music, graphics, look and feel of the Website, trade dress, photographs, software, interfaces or code, video and links, registered or unregistered trademarks and all other content) on the Website are protected by copyright and Intellectual Property laws under laws of republic of India. BankBazaar owns and retains all the intellectual property rights to its original content made available to You through the Website by BankBazaar; but does not claim ownership rights to the original sources of information, which are instead held by their respective owners. Your use of the Website is, and at all times shall be, governed by and subject to the laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent and use of Intellectual Property. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent and use of intellectual property. You shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by your use of the Website. For use of any third party’s intellectual property, you may need to get permission directly from the owner of the intellectual property. Any intellectual property which is not specifically mentioned to be owned by BankBazaar is owned by their respective owners and the owners shall have the right to take appropriate actions against you for any violation, infringement or passing off. BankBazaar respects the intellectual property rights of others and does not hold any responsibility for any violations of any intellectual property rights by you.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION & DISPUTE RESOLUTION
You agree that the Laws of India, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws shall govern the Terms. You further agree that the courts at Chennai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matter or dispute that may arise in connection with the Terms.
You may not assign or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under the Terms. BankBazaar may assign its rights and duties under the Terms without any such assignment being considered a change to the Terms and without any notice to you. If BankBazaar fails to act on your breach or anyone else’s breach on any occasion, BankBazaar shall not be construed to have waived its right to act with respect to future or similar breaches. You will observe these other terms and conditions. In any such action that we may initiate, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the legal action, including but not limited to costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney fees.